Seminars & Training Programs
All Transparency Consulting Courses
Participants receive participant guides that contain training materials with note taking area. Evaluation after class to evaluate material and facilitation.
Opportunity to earn certificate if the course is a certification course.
All ICAgile Certified Courses
All courses provided are delivered through in partnership with ASPE.
Scaled Agile Certification Examination Details
- Exam Format: Multiple choice; Multiple select
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe course
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have a range from 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to 120 minutes (2 hours) complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45 – 60
- Passing Score: 33 out of 45 (73%)- 80% depending on the test. Read the instructions of your test.
- Language – English
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform; once exam is passed
- Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance